The DistRogue

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay, that didn't work (at first)

I'm disappointed by the results of that reskin (EDIT: not the current one). So I'll try something different. Be warned that until I say it's over, the looks of this site might vary wildly from day to day, or even hour to hour.
UPDATE: A-HA! It turns out the PHP script I use to buffer my blog images wasn't handling transparency the right way. Now that that's fixed, look forwards to some nice eye-candy on here.
UPDATE: Phase 1 is complete! On to touching stuff up in the CSS code.
FINAL UPDATE: Save some minor changes (the post headers and counter, for example), the update is complete. Please enjoy. The theme is based on Oxygen, the default style in the newly-released KDE 4 (!!!).
From MEPIS 7.0,
The Distrogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home